Book a FREE in-home measure & quote
Made from an eco-friendly Engineered Wood Composite Core (EWC) and MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) coated with a medical grade polypropylene, providing the perfect finish for good looks and durability.
WOODLORE PLUS SHUTTERS
Woodlore Plus, is a manufactured material and is composed with ecofriendly Engineered Wood Composite stiles, rails and frames.
Made from 100% ABS, Woodlore Plus Shutters are a man-made synthetic material called Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene.
WOODLORE PLUS WATERPROOF
Woodlore Plus Waterproof is 100% made from lightweight and hardwearing ABS. Fully waterproof panels and frames suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, and laundries.
Also recommended where windows are likely to be kept open with Stainless steel hardware which won’t rust or corrode.
Brightwood is made from 100% hardwood panels using premium quality timbers from qualified sustainable sources.
Mounting frames are made from Woodlore Plus’s robust material finished with a paintable extrusion polymer coating.
Normandy is made from solid timber sourced from sustainably managed hardwood forests and tree plantations. Normandy stained shutters are made from Phoenixwood, which offers a rich natural grain showing both depth and character.
WINTEX PVC SHUTTERS
PVC shutters have the advantage of being ideal for all window types, including wet and high-use areas.
Their modern, clean lines create a cohesive, fresh look for your home.
Wintex PVC Shutters are our most economical shutter type available.
CITI TIMBER SHUTTERS
Citi Timber Shutters is one of the straightest of hardwoods and has excellent dimensional stability and strength and does not warp whilst providing a lovely, warm, and natural look.
The Shutter + Shade provide an alternative option developed specifically to integrate the combination of both the plantation shutter together with the portrait honeycomb blind into one window covering solution.
Specialty Shaped Plantation Shutters are available in Elliptical, Eyebrow, Half-Circle, Quarter-Circle, Hexagon, Octagon, Peak, Symmetrical Angle Top, Full Rake and Half Rake, they are custom-made to match the horizontal louvre design, creating a uniform look from top to bottom.
SHUTTER PANEL ASSEMBLY
01. Mortise and Tenon Joinery – Found only in fine crafted furniture, our mortise and tenon joints will help keep your shutters square and true guaranteeing long term functionality.
02. Invisible Tilt – The louvres move in unison like magic with no visible tilt rod. Invisible Easy Tilt’s gear driven system is built into each stile and operates louvres flawlessly with precision light and view control.
03. Recessed Magnets – Recessed magnets are embedded into each stile to eliminate the gap between the shutter panel and shutter frame, creating a simple and clean look from every angle.
04. Reinforced Engineered Wood Stiles – Multiple layers of hardwood veneer bonded together, strengthen the core of the stile providing a lifetime of durability and stability.
05. Quarter Sawn Wood Louvres – Not the inferior flat-sawn louvres seen in regular wood shutters, Norman’s quarter sawn louvres withstand the woods natural tendency to cup, twist, and warp.